Senior Service Delivery Manager
The Senior Service Delivery Manager will play an integral in the overall management and success of multiple MSP, PRO & Pop-Up related services. Establishing internal relationships across accounts you will also be responsible for creating a clear business development strategy.
Senior Service Delivery Manager - UCL
We are Harvey Nash, we provide technology talent to some of the world’s best companies. We take consummate pride in the fact that our people are changing the technology playing field, it’s amazing to know that we are helping shape the digital world around us. Our responsibility is to improve our partner’s technology capability, enabling them to meet their digital destinies and evolve their businesses.
We have offices in Europe, USA and AsiaPac, meaning that we truly are global leaders, acting with integrity and quality to provide a truly unique service. Our talented people provide services across, technology recruitment, executive search and IT outsourcing.
Overview of role
The Senior Service Delivery Manager will play an integral in the overall management and success of multiple MSP, PRO & Pop-Up related services. A trusted advisor to our clients you will support the sales cycle of new solutions from bid through to design and implementation. Establishing internal relationships across accounts you will also be responsible for creating a clear business development strategy to generate new business and expand service lines into existing clients.
- Minimum 5 years proven Recruitment experience, ideally in the IT industry
- Experience of managing key customer relationships within a service delivery/account management type role
- Proven experience in creating client reports and providing recruitment metrics/data
- Proven ability to build successful client relationships, up to senior stakeholder level
- Evidence of managing projects with a focused outcome
- Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers to agreed SLA's would be desirable
- Experience with applicant tracking systems would be highly advantageous